•  
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My new PB gun

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks

Re: My new PB gun

yeh, i think my gf regrets the a-5 a bit too. shes thinkin about changin all the plastic bits out of the cyclone feed system and installin all new metal pieces.

ron, i lol at you its a pretty impressive gun. we brought it to a field sunday and it got alot of looks. specially when i had it slung over my shoulder. but it didnt get used there.

i brought it home and was gonna fire some paint out of it for the first time and i was able to get one successful shot off before i had a ball blow up in my gun-WTF!!!!???!!! so i cleaned it out, turned the velocity way down and went to fire. again, it blows up in the barrel-seriously? i was pretty pissed. so i cleaned it again, and once again, tried to fire. had one successful shot and then splatter all over inside the gun. i was so agitated. well come to find out, this gun is a specialty gun. and the barrel is a smaller bore than the standard .68 barrel. so it requires a different type of paint. but hey, i look at it like this-once i get the new paint, it will shoot slightly further and faster which equals more pain for whoever is on the recieving end of my gun-muwahahahaha!!!!! but it was still really annoying.

anyone have any suggestions for the type of paint i should use? i read that Spank is supposed to work pretty good in it.

You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikedudley17
      yeh, i think my gf regrets the a-5 a bit too. shes thinkin about changin all the plastic bits out of the cyclone feed system and installin all new metal pieces.

ron, i lol at you its a pretty impressive gun. we brought it to a field sunday and it got alot of looks. specially when i had it slung over my shoulder. but it didnt get used there.

i brought it home and was gonna fire some paint out of it for the first time and i was able to get one successful shot off before i had a ball blow up in my gun-WTF!!!!???!!! so i cleaned it out, turned the velocity way down and went to fire. again, it blows up in the barrel-seriously? i was pretty pissed. so i cleaned it again, and once again, tried to fire. had one successful shot and then splatter all over inside the gun. i was so agitated. well come to find out, this gun is a specialty gun. and the barrel is a smaller bore than the standard .68 barrel. so it requires a different type of paint. but hey, i look at it like this-once i get the new paint, it will shoot slightly further and faster which equals more pain for whoever is on the recieving end of my gun-muwahahahaha!!!!! but it was still really annoying.

anyone have any suggestions for the type of paint i should use? i read that Spank is supposed to work pretty good in it.

I use "Bonus Ball" Paint. I have only had a couple break in my barrel and I have been quite pleased with the price. But thats just me.

I LOVE MY BT-4!!!! IT IS PERFECT!
      "A True Soldier fights not becuase he hates whats in front of him; but becuase he loves whats behind him."

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2961112/1

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E08OPdVZvw&NR=1

wouldnt mind havin this lil toy to take on the field.

You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12