•  
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: More DEALERSHIPS...

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Re: More DEALERSHIPS...

Yeah let me know what you want for the springs and the spoiler too, I definately might be interested.

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks

Alrightie! I'll try to make a trip down to my old house to get everything and evaluate how much they might be worth. (recently moved in with the boyfriend-turns out I'm NOT deploying-but he is, and so I'm watching his house!)
      "A True Soldier fights not becuase he hates whats in front of him; but becuase he loves whats behind him."

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2961112/1

Thanks

We'll be waiting like the aftermarket vultures we are

Thanks

I blink my eyes, but this still isn't the "for sale" forum : )
      Jim

Timing belt broke, do I keep it? thehunterooo's Avatar
      Thanks

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm a long wait indeed

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mkt8891
      well why not. i talked my sis outta a cobalt and she loves her civic, makes me want to get rid of the aveo and pick up an si. plus a lot more following for the si for aftermarket parts.

I think I read this correctly, are you trying to sell us out for an si? a civic??? hmmm....

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks

Hey, we all love our aveos but you can't deny the temptation of the big wide world of honda aftermarket. It is a beautiful thing if you can see past the Vtech and JDM stickers.
      Farthest North Aveo: Fairbanks, Alaska

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by manorness7
      well why not. i talked my sis outta a cobalt and she loves her civic, makes me want to get rid of the aveo and pick up an si. plus a lot more following for the si for aftermarket parts.

I think I read this correctly, are you trying to sell us out for an si? a civic??? hmmm....
      don't get me wrong the aveo is a good first car. I was thinking of picking up a cobalt, but who knows if GM will ever get back to where they were before they ran there company into the ground and the only thing they could of done to keep a float was to ask the government for an outrageous amount of money that keeps growing. one of the resaons i like the civic over another aveo or a cobalt is the safety features it has. ABS, secondary brake assist, hell it even can sense if theres a shift of weight to the back of the car and balances the brake pressure so you stop safer, this is a feature that some german cars don't have and it comes in a $21k car. hell the style of the new Si looks better then the cobalt too. so it doesn't have 260hp like the coblat SS, but i dont care, i'm not gonna race it like a lot of other honda owners that think that they have a fart can makes them the fastest car on the road. i just want a car thats faster then the aveo, has a 6 speed, and has some aftermarket following so when i want to make mine look different from every other civic on the road i have the ability. and that doesnt mean some tachy body kit, i hate most of the kits out for the car, and no stupid type-r stickers, only thing you should see those stickers are on a real type-r and thats it

Lifetime owner
      Thanks

hell it even can sense if theres a shift of weight to the back of the car and balances the brake pressure so you stop safer, this is a feature that some german cars don't have and it comes in a $21k car.

my 86 jetta did that.

this is one of the things i don't like about most manufacturers is they "re-describe" features that a lot of other cars have so you think it is something new, or better.

as for the rest of your post i kind of agree. but the looking like every other civic, i am the only aveo (new body style) on the road i see, and a lot of people still ask me what it is. So i am not looking like anything else on the road already.

Thanks

Yeah, I really like the cobalts. I almost went that route but the aveo was a little cheaper. They both were pretty cheap for me because my grandfather worked for GM so we get the gm discount on all GM vehicles. Also, we don't have to pay sales tax due to the farm. That knocks off quite a chunk. The aveo costed me a little over $8,000, and a cobalt was going to run in the high $9k to low $10k.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast