•  

Thread: Forza Motorsports 2 Help

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Forza Motorsports 2 Help

I've had the game since april but havent played it at all til this last week because I wasn't use to the realistic driving. Well I slowly have gotten good at it, but I think I compensated some of my skill with awd power Pretty much the cars I have used for the most part have been converted to awd powertrains...ie: rsx and 350z.. but now I am growing fond of the Ferrari F430 which is mid-engine rwd. My problem is the rear end swinging out. Is there anything you guys can recommend changing in the tune to compensate?

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks

Re: Forza Motorsports 2 Help

Quote Originally Posted by AVE0SAM
      I've had the game since april but havent played it at all til this last week because I wasn't use to the realistic driving. Well I slowly have gotten good at it, but I think I compensated some of my skill with awd power Pretty much the cars I have used for the most part have been converted to awd powertrains...ie: rsx and 350z.. but now I am growing fond of the Ferrari F430 which is mid-engine rwd. My problem is the rear end swinging out. Is there anything you guys can recommend changing in the tune to compensate?
      adjust the tire pressure a little and in the tune section read what it says each thing does and tune it accordingly a bit at a time
      FASTEST AVEO IN ONTARIO

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks

Re: Forza Motorsports 2 Help

thanks...i joined a few forza forums and they pointed me in the direction of a basic universal tunes to start from. i find it hard to notice the change when I adjust things