Hey guys I wasn't able to lurk around these days due to the fact I got into an accident last Monday and I've been dealing with the insurance and all that since my boyfriend and I were in the middle so we got hit really hard. We were stopped waiting for the light which that day I wasn't driving but by coincidence my boyfriend looked at the rear mirror and as soon he looked away he noticed this guy driving a brand new Benz S550 coming and hit us really hard but since my boyfriend knew we were getting hit he tried to maneuver the car turning to the left but still it made it slide forward and hitting the car in the front by the passenger corner where we received most of the damage and as soon I got out of the car I was so pissed because I looked at both car and the Benz didn't have anything in the bumper just his airbag went off and the one in front just received a slight scratch so when I looked at mind my front bumper was all messed up but gladly nothing else got damaged like the hood and fenders etc. However I was so pissed off to see the car like that since I always take care for being a girl but at least it wasn't that bad at all. By the way I have a question because I called my insurance and they told me they can fix it or the others guy insurance but if mine fix it do my insurance go up just because of that?