•  
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any one here a Church going God Loving Person?

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Holy Crap...That is beyond Disrepectful!! I mean anyone who has ever truly read and understood the Bible or CHristianity would NEVER make a statement like that because that in effect says that the Sacrifice Christ made was Null and doeswn't apply to Heath Ledger.

He was playing a character for crying out loud, not fulfilling personal desires!

Not only that but ignorant religious zealots offend me because they are no better then the religious zealots that crucified Christ because they were too blind to see the truth in front of them.

I really liked Heath Ledger, and chose not to ever watch Brokeback (even though seeing Anne Hathaway naked was tempting ) because I had the personal choice not to see it.

**Steps down from Soap Box**

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks
      Westboro Baptist Church is one of the best known group of lunatics the US has seen. They picket funerals all the time if the person committed "sins". Even though the way these people act is more like a sin itself. I'm not overly religious, and these people take it way to far.

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks
      their website has a list of funerals they plan to pickett. mostly soldiers.
      i hate people.
      Low n Slow

Should I keep it?
      Thanks

Re: Any one here a Church going God Loving Person?

This was a fake press release. There is an article online about the anti-God organization that set up the website. The faggot liberals are trying to make Christians look bad. Sorry, but it really says something about all of you who fell for this obvious fraud. It's no different than the morons who send chain letters.

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks
      While this could be fake, acts like this take place all the time.

I went to the University of Oklahoma for 2 years, and we had people like this that would come and picket in the fields in the middle of campus and degrade people. I could never understand why the administration never had them removed, since you have to have a city permit to assemble in Norman. They would come in saying that because we weren't in church and were going to a public college that we were going to hell. Guess one guy punched them one time and they sued for big money.
      -- xtreme 2

Body Kits | Exhaust | Intakes | More!
      http://www.dlspeedonline.com/
      http://www.facebook.com/DLSpeed

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks
      Westboro is known for doing insane things. They picket solider's funerals, anyone they find out is gay they pickey their funerals, they cause all sorts of crap. The biker group "freedom riders" or "patriot guards" often show up to Westboro's pickets and rev their bikes to drown out the hate speech. You should look these guys up on youtube to see how nuts they are. http://youtube.com/results?search_query=westboro

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks

Re: Any one here a Church going God Loving Person?

Quote Originally Posted by DaewooTech
      This was a fake press release. There is an article online about the anti-God organization that set up the website. The faggot liberals are trying to make Christians look bad. Sorry, but it really says something about all of you who fell for this obvious fraud. It's no different than the morons who send chain letters.
      wow you are just about the kindest person on here huh?
      whattsa matter? get beat by a geo metro today or something?
      the press release may have been fake, but this "church" actually exists. there have been plenty of news reports about them and the picketting they do at funerals of soldiers.

all it "says about us" is that we don't agree with the ideals and beliefs of these people. they do exist.
      Low n Slow

Thanks
      And if they were so fake (the church, not the press release) then how come they were a major topic of one of my university courses?

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks
      Hate to break it to you guys but the Press release is real. Just saw it on KCAL 9 NEWS today
      You did WHAT? to your Aveo? HAHAHAHAHA

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by B1rdbrain
      Hate to break it to you guys but the Press release is real. Just saw it on KCAL 9 NEWS today
      Well I'm not aruging about the press release, I'm arguing about the people!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast