•  

Thread: wanted: Kalos front grille

What's wrong with my car?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

wanted: Kalos front grille

i'm after the horizontal chrome slat grille for the Daewoo Kalos, or at worst, a part number that i can take to a dealer to order, as when holden took over daewoo dealerships, there was a large loss of part number etc

hey man... i got an idea, let's exchange grilles and badges! so you don't have to search for a part number or even better, you don't have to buy that grille. i have the chevrolet front grille (the one with the bowtie), and the rear emblems (aveo and chevrolet lettering, center bowtie and 1.6 litre numbers). i have the steering wheel bowtie emblem as well.

i did this a long time ago with my yaris, a guy from the phillippines was interested in making the trade, so he gave me his echo lettering (in the phillippines the yaris is named echo) and i gave him my yaris lettering. the badges took about 2 months to arrive. we sent it by normal shipping or courier... don't remember the name in english at the moment, but it was worth it!

heres a pic of my old yaris (r.i.p. )

theres the echo badge....

so, if you are interested to exchange me your barina front grille, rear badges and steering wheel emblem, pm me and i'll give you more details about this. you will not spend too much money on this, only on the shipping. you can ask for the price if you are not sure.

later m8!

Thanks
      sounds like a good deal to me! strangely enough, we had the yaris as an echo here in australia too, only they have renamed them all to yaris now :S

just one question though, do you have the same front end as the Kalos/Barina? i thought the north american and canada models had the rounder version with the 2-piece headlights? perfect if you do!

1st gen echos sold in australia are the same as mine, and in japan is called vitz. if im not wrong, and my memory don't fails me, they renamed yaris to the new 2nd gen in all countries, but the vitz name in japan still remains (i confess i'm a yaris fan :P )

about the grille, i have the same front lights as yours, all 2007 south american versions have the same grille and headlight design. so don't worry about that.

here's a pic of the grille (only referential pic, not my car's grille)

so, you like the idea?

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by elwe2k
      about the grille, i have the same front lights as yours, all 2007 south american versions have the same grille and headlight design. so don't worry about that.

so, you like the idea?
      yeah sounds great!

will have to get a price on shipping, surely couldn't be that much?

Think not.... if you send it by regular shipping of course. It all depends on the weight and size of the package, it will not be that much either. Ask for prices and the time it'll arrive here and let me know.

Also, let me know when you're going to send the package, so we can send it at the same time.

later!