•  

Thread: Rota wheels, cheap!

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Rota wheels, cheap!

If you dont know about rota wheels then you're missing out! Very sexy wheels, built very very strong, and lightweight. My 16x7s weight 13.5lbs. I've tracked over 3 sets of rota wheels now and only managed to break one, hitting a curb at 55mph with very stiff suspension. It took out about a 3" section of the lip and It kept air in the tire for 3 miles to get home. The rear wheel also hit the curb about half as hard and at ~40mph, it didn't break or bend...but got banged up badly.

Anyways I have just been offered a wholesale deal and want to start carrying them for the forenza/reno but will be offering special order for you guys. Which means you'll have to wait till I'm ready to order to get your wheels (like right now). I'm still waiting to hear back on pricing, but as an example some 16x7" slipstream weighting only 13.5-13.7lbs ea are UP TO $150ea shipped, and thats on the high side. Once I got 17x7.5 for $455 shipped!

Let me know if anyones intrested, it'd require 50% down.

Cheers,
      Danny

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks
      +1 for Rotas. I have a set of Rota Circuit 8's sitting in my garage waiting for some rubber.

I had 17" Rota Grids on my Subaru.

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by subachad
      +1 for Rotas. I have a set of Rota Circuit 8's sitting in my garage waiting for some rubber.

I had 17" Rota Grids on my Subaru.
      Yeah, rotas and subies are very popular togather. I think 90% of rotas business is too racers and subie owners

Thanks
      lol you trying to get sponsored by them or something?

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by o4aveohb
      lol you trying to get sponsored by them or something?
      Nahh, it wouldn't even be worth me running there stickers and stuff for some free wheels. They're so cheap anyways. I just love rotas, I honestly think they are by far the best bang for the buck on there smaller sizes (above 7.5" width they aren't so light compared to others) and I'm buying two sets of wheels from a company that said they'll give me wholesale pricing if I buy 5 sets at a time w/ a business license so I'm jusst going to start carrying them. B/c of me rotas are getting popular for the reno/forenza as well

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks
      Rota Torque 16x7's in Steel Grey, or gunmetal look nice. They weigh 16lbs.

How much would they run?