Thread: underglow

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Re: underglow

Quote Originally Posted by deniswhite1
      Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman AK907
      Quote Originally Posted by deniswhite1
      i hate the hot spots you get with leds, only neons can give a even glow, and its the samething when mounting, im just looking for ideas
      Neons are junk, after a while you'll start to notice your tubes getting dimmer at the ends when the chemical wears out. Go LED, they're brighter, they last forever and you can run them at any tempature, mine are bright as hell here at -60F. Check out this site, it's where I got mine. http://www.ledunderbody.com. I bought my LED 7 color kit with wireless remote for 100 bucks and it's warrantied for a year. They also have matching interior kits and strobes and all that ghetto-fabulous stuff. I've been ordering kits from them for about 4 years and haven't had a single problem yet.

P.S. when you get em' they come with plastic hangers you can swrew into the rocker-panel, but one thing I learned that helps is to take and wrap each tube with a little bit of banding wire for peace of mind.
      this tread is almost 2 years old, i have switched to leds now
      !correction, this thread is almost 1 year old lol, It's more just for reference if anyone is looking for a good underglow kit instead of creating a new thread about it. We're already packed up enough with spam threads, better not add to the problem.

Farthest North Aveo: Fairbanks, Alaska

Still love my daily driver
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Re: underglow

This thread made me realize I have not pictures of the Neons installed on the MSP or more recently the Element. I'll have to add that to my to do for the site remodel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12