•  
    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Subwoofers are being used?

Still love my daily driver aveosummit's Avatar
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      f I do decide to go the SPL route I would use 1 or 2 Oz Audio Power Series P12.1 12-inch Subwoofers

and for amplifier(s) I would probably run,

4 Oz Audio Vector Series VA2000.1 Amplifiers with 2 subs or 2 Vector Series VA2000.1 Amplifiers with 1 sub

So if you see another aveo at one of the sound offs, be prepared to dance...that is just the idea starting point....

http://www.ozaudio.com

Aveosummit aka "C3Customs"

C3 Testimonials

Bravox Audio - Arc Audio - Stetsom - DLS - GermanMAESTRO - Clarion
      Your Sound is our Quality

Okay...

Excellent taste in equipment, but I always have leaned toward OZ Audio for more SQ then SPL...

1 12" Infinity perfect powered by an Infinity 611a in a 2.75 cubic vented enclosure. Extremely accurate bass!!

Im fixing to buy two 400w Soundstream 10"s off my buddy. Wonder if I could fit those in the back and still have room for junk? What do yall think?

Probably not. My box takes up my whole hatch area. The only way I can stow stuff is by pulling the rear seats down. But then again how much could you really fit back there anyways, like 3 grocery bags

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks
      it'll fit if you glass into the sides to get your air dimensions.

Well I just got rid of my old Audiobahn 10" Tube Sub. I now have a Sub Box with 2 12" Pioneers driven by a Pioneer 800W MONO Amp. I have never gotten better sound out of this car. I also installed some high-power tweeters, so now I hear every single beat and pluck and cymbal crash. I'll post pictures later.

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks
      Aveo summit, could you build a box that takes up as little room as possible, but still works with a single 10" punch reference series speaker? I also want to be able to secure it down so I don't have it flopping around during spirited drives, but easy to remove for track days.

I would really like to get rid of the 2 10" box that takes up the whole back area of the car so I can use it for groceries n stuff.

If you think you can do it, can you please post up a picture of how the design would be?

Thanks

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by subachad
      Aveo summit, could you build a box that takes up as little room as possible, but still works with a single 10" punch reference series speaker? I also want to be able to secure it down so I don't have it flopping around during spirited drives, but easy to remove for track days.

I would really like to get rid of the 2 10" box that takes up the whole back area of the car so I can use it for groceries n stuff.

If you think you can do it, can you please post up a picture of how the design would be?

Thanks
      What did you decide to do?

C3 Testimonials

Thanks
      For those who are thinking about going the amplified tube speaker route..check out the B52 AUDIO TURBO SPEAKERS....they are better then bazooka

C3 Testimonials

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast