Thread: sound system for aveo 09 sedan LS

What's wrong with my car?
      Thanks

Red face sound system for aveo 09 sedan LS

hello everyone

I have aveo 09 sedan LS (manual windows) with very poor speakers and
      Car Stereo.

I want to change it with aftermarket (4 × speakers and 1 × Subwoofer 2×
      Amplifiers and the Car Stereo (no need for the touch screen)) I'm looking for clear and loud sound with good bass

but the size I'm not sure about it especially the front door I use the crutchfield web site and give me 4" for the front I checked the YouTube some guys put 6.5" . about the rear I think I'll put the 2 × speakers and the Subwoofer down of the rear window.

I changed the battery before a month and its 60 amp. how the energy it will be with +1200W Subwoofer

my Budgets its $300 tell $500

thank you

What's wrong with my car?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Well... if you're only wanting to put 300 bucks into it right now, your options are pretty limited if you're wanting to get all that. A nice sounding sub alone will cost you around 100 bucks, a good deck will cost around 50, and a good amp will cost around 80-200 dollars, and a good pair of speakers will put you at around 50 a pair...

My advice would be to wait on the sub, and build it a little at a time if you're tight on your budget. You can get a good sound system with good bass without a sub, and buying a cheap sub will make your system sound bad, and while you'll have a lot of bass, you won't have much clarity. My buddy had a Dual sub, which costed about 50 bucks, and it sounded horrible... it vibrated a lot, and just made every song sound like "Bwaa bwaaa bwaa"

You can get some good Pioneer speakers for around 40-50 bucks a pair, maybe some kickers for 60... those will add some depth into your system, and give you a good range of sound, without the sub... then you can save money for a nice sub.

If you're hell bent on getting a sub, you'd be closer to 500 dollars than 300, but this would be the system I'd go with...

Throw these in the front
      Pioneer® TSG1345R - 5-1/4" 2-Way G-Series 250W Speakers

Something like this in the back
      Blaupunkt Blue Magic TL 170 6-3/4" 3-way car speakers at Crutchfield.com

Amps
      Something like this
      Or this
      Or this
      Or this

As for Decks... You can find nice ones on ebay for dirt cheap... the last deck I bought was a JVC, and it served me well for 6 years. If you're not picky about whether or not it looks nice in your dash, then you're options are endless for decks. I will say that you can get touch screen decks with DVD player, bluetooth, USB, and auxiliary for 50-100 bucks online... I'm not entirely sure about their quality, but those are on the table for around the same price as most other decks. I'm considering trying one out with my tax return.

Subs... the one that I've actually heard that I liked the best was a pioneer... I think my buddy said he got it for about 100 bucks, so it's not ridiculously priced, but it had a good clean sound to it, didn't shake around too much, and added a nice low end to his system without ruining the sound clarity.

These are just ideas, you can shop around more and see if you can find something that works just as well... but be wary of buying cheap audio equipment... either they work great, or they sound awful.

A rough estimate of the products I threw up would be...

50$ (give or take) for a deck
      120$ (give or take) for two pairs of speakers
      220$ (give or take) for two amps
      100$ (give or take) for one sub

It all depends on where you get it... I threw up a rough estimate with shipping and tax, but you'd be a lot closer to 500 than you would 300.

Hope that helps some, good luck with your system! Look forward to hearing about how it turns out.