•  

Thread: Pac Lp7 4 channel Loc on Factory Radio ¿?

What's wrong with my car?
      Thanks

Pac Lp7 4 channel Loc on Factory Radio ¿?

Hi everyone, new to this forum, first of all sorry for bad english

So i have a 2011 Chevy Aveo Lt, and this is my first time installing an audio system, so far so good, i installed two Rockford Fosgate Amps, Mono amp and 4 channel; replaced factory speakers for some 4 inch Jbl on front and 6.5 at rear, i connected those with the factory speaker cable from behind the stereo all the way down to the amp, and connected the Pac Lp7-4 Line output converter to the speaker cable of the stereo connector so far so good, problem is regular loc`s only have speaker level cables on one side and rca on the other, this Pac lp7 has those plus a)Audio Ground b)Chassis Ground c)12v d)remote, so im not sure to what connect those, my stereo didnt had the sticker wich tells me what is each cable on its connector so i googled it and found one very similar im gonna post it and hope you can help me decide it is a short square one and a rectangular large one, check pics, i used number 1 (Battery Positive Voltage) on the square connector to the yellow cable on loc (constant 12v), and the black cable (chassis ground) on number 8 of square connector, the blue cable (remote of loc) i connected it to the amp and it worked but im not sure if it is the way its supposed to, when i turn my car keys one time (not turning on the car) the amps turn on even if i dont turn on the radio and if i take the keys out, the amps turn off. Well correct me if thats wrong, and the other problem is where can i connect remaining brown cable (audio ground) because i do hear a little hiss sound. And if the 12v i chose its correct cause like i said even if i dont use the radio, the amps turn on, and i dont know if it can damage them.

Ok Sorry for the long story, hope this can help someone with a 4 channel loc, and also if you can help me tuning my amps im all ears, cause i dont really know how to use the gain and the freq hertz on the Amps nor the Gains on the Loc wich it also has, i have seen you need a multimeter tho. Thanks

Attached Images Attached Images