•  

Thread: Interior removal

Interior removal

i know this has been brought before but i tried searching for the topics and couldnt find them....so im sorry for a repeat post.

how do u remove the door panels? ( i have manual windows if that matters )

also how do u remove the front part of the dash peices as well. including the cup holder area?

thanx in advance

the door panels have 5 screws. three on the bottom, one in the door handle, and one right by the carbon fiber piece. you also have to take the clip off of the inside of the window crank by using a small screwdriver and sliding it in there to pull it off. after you remove the window crank and the little black piece thats adjacent to the mirror the panel should lift up and out.

oh and be careful with that little black piece the little things that hold it in break easily when you try to pull it off, i broke both on both sides

Still love my daily driver khan4rtist's Avatar
      Thanks
      to remove the window crank, go to autozone and buy the window crank removal tool, it wont break it but the little black clip that holds the crank on might shoot out so put your hand infront of it so you dont lose it

+1

ok thanx.....now how about that dash?? id like to remove the main peice of it ( not the peice that snaps in under the steering wheel or glove box ). any ideas?? thanx

Still love my daily driver
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      I think it all just snaps in place>?
      Icelandic Blue with "LOW VEO" tags

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396518

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      What year do you have? I know in my 04 hatch the dash appears to be a b!tch to take out. I haven't given it an honest try, but while taking other stuff apart, it seems to be one whole piece all the way across with plenty of hard-to-get-to bolts. 07 sedans were restyled though, so if you have one of those, it could be different. Anyone else have better/different info?

I've got an 07 hatch