•  

Thread: All weather floor mats

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

All weather floor mats

I just bought a set of the chevy all weather floor mats. http://www.chevroletpartspeople.com/Sea ... stom+Vinyl
      They were a little bit expensive, but I have to say, I really like them. The are a perfect fit and custom molded to the floor of the Aveo. They should do a good job of keeping the snow and salt off of the carpet.

Should I keep it?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Re: All weather floor mats

I bought michelins from walmart. They were reasonable at $30 for the set, and did great when I had them in my passat. Hopefully they work good in the aveo to.

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks
      Lloyds makes some pretty sweet ones, with a couple different design concepts. I ordered the set that looks like those computer chair mats. For the 4 that are in the car, it's only $60 for those. For a deck mat, that's another $60. I love how these mats look too! I was gonna order the official GM ones, but it just came with the 4 main ones, and that was for $128!

Here's what I ordered: http://www.autoanything.com/floormat...&uniqueID=1722

Here's what else Llyods offered that I considered (these were more expensive, I forgot about that): Lloyd RubberTite Rubber Floor Mats, Lloyd Rubber Floor Liner

EDIT: I guess I'm a couple years late. I just now looked at the date on the other 2 posts.