•  

Thread: Progress pics

Progress pics

Here are some pics of how the Aveo is coming along. Wheels have been refinished in Gold Chameleon with House of Kolor Prizmatic for the midcoat and then the normal three layer clear. I like the way they came out. I also added some Brembo Cross drilled rotors and and hawk break pads. I painted the calipers and drums to match the car. Looks clean. Finally fabricated and welded the factory sliders to the Bride seats. I also rewrapped the rear hatch and rear seats in Carbon Fiber black and silver leather with some other accents. The XBox 360 enclosure is finished and in primer we just have to spray that. Only three more fiberglass enclosures to finish and then the car is ready for import wars which is my goal. I added a Momo trek steering wheel with a momo hub assembly which was a bitch to fabricate to fit the factory steering wheel hub and then we had to adjust the clockspring, Ugh.... Anyway we pulled it off. I Love it! I added a Genki tuning carbon fiber quick release hub. New Alarm is insane. 4 stages with loJack and two way remote start. I will fill you guys in more later I just wanted you to see what I have been up to so far. Lastly as you can see most of the interior is missing... It is all being glassed. We are pretty much all finished with the sanding, just need to do some fill priming and wetsanding of the primer. Some pieces of the interior are already sprayed and installed. Take a gander at what the hell I am talking about lol... sorry about the quality of the pics guys. I will take some better pics VERY soon. Please do not judge the car by the quality of the pics. I just haven't posted in awhile and wanted to keep you guys in the loop.

damn thats a clean ride

Still love my daily driver khan4rtist's Avatar
      Thanks
      damn what kind of tire shine did you use??

Still love my daily driver
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by khan4rtist
      damn what kind of tire shine did you use??
      I think he had the tires on when they shot the 3 layers of clear on the rims...looks nice Adam... go team drop zone!!

What spring kit did you use? cut any extra coils? I like the way it sits.
      Icelandic Blue with "LOW VEO" tags

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396518

I am using the H&R setup bro, they ride nice also. Thanks for the kind words! It has been so much work to get to this point. I will post pics of the filberglass enclosures and rear setup soon.