•  

Thread: CRASH!

What's wrong with my car?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

CRASH!

So, of course.... right before I trade it in for my smart car in march... CRASH!

I was driving home from work the other day sitting at a red light when a fricken Mustang decided that it did not like aveos...

The idot Mustang slammed into my rear end so hard I hit the F-150 in front of me from a dead stop with a good 10 feet between us to begin with. I knocked his rear bumper off, and both of my bumbers were turned out. SOMEHOW there were no cracks in my hatch's body at all. Mustang's front end='s totaled, and the F-150 had to get some heavy body work done. Luckly I was not at fault for any of it because a cop saw the whooole thing.

We were just outside the courthouse thank god.

When the crash was all finished and the three of us had pulled off to the side the cop came running up and was like... "WHAT THE HELL KIND OF CAR IS THIS? A TRANSFORMER?! YOUR CAR SHOULD BE TOTALED AND IT STILL LOOKS FINE!"

Man, he did not even ask if I was alright....

The Mustang's insurance company had to pay for all damages on my car, and the F-150. The driver got ticketed for failing to stop at a light and.. are you ready for this?

NOT HAVING THEIR CHILD BUCKELED OR IN A SAFETY SEAT.

So what? was there just some random kid crawling around the backseat? I did not even notice a kid...but HAAA HAAA.

The only thing is all repairs have been made annd its all done with but now I noticed that my DRL light on my dash is flashing.. not in any pattern, just like its loose or something. Ideas?

2005 Chevrolet Aveo LT
      2007 Schwinn Sport LX 150

Almost time to do my timing belt ontarian_frog's Avatar
      Thanks
      Now that sucks. Glad you're ok, and the kids also I presume. That Guy driving the mustang should loose custody. Man that is outright playing with your kid's life.
      I leased Pontiac Wave from September 2006 to August 2011.

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks
      WOW...I drive a transformer??? I just KNEW the car was talking to me when I heard those creaks and squeeks..LOL
      Icelandic Blue with "LOW VEO" tags

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396518

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      yeahhh... we all do have 5 star front and side crash test ratings haha...believe it or not

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks
      nice... so the car is fixed?
      -- xtreme 2

Body Kits | Exhaust | Intakes | More!
      http://www.dlspeedonline.com/
      http://www.facebook.com/DLSpeed

What's wrong with my car?
      Thanks
      Technically, yes..... To me.. no. The bumpers still are not flush with the rest of the body and my DRL dash light is flashing... probably a loose fuse? I dont know. This crash probably killed my trade in value...errr what was left of it. I might just give this car to my younger brother.... He totaled his car about 3 days later.... rear ending a mustang.....hahahhhaha. I hope it was the mustang that hit me.
      I can not wait to get my new car. I love my little hatch, but its sooo... hmm. Lack lusterly boring, and.... plain.... The car lost its "newness" WAYYY to fast. Anybody else feel this way?
      2005 Chevrolet Aveo LT
      2007 Schwinn Sport LX 150

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks
      i think i read in the manual that when the DRL light flashes that means a headlight is out... im not too sure though