I had some time to kill the last two days but couldn't figure out what to do. I decided to crack out photoshop an create what I would imagine a 09 - 10 G3 GT would look like had Pontiac ever made it (or if I was in charge and made it). My one rule during this shop was that I either had to use parts currently available for the Aveo/G3 or that I had to use something that was feasibly possible to get to fit to the car. I also wanted to keep it sensible and not over the top, as most car manufacturers tend to do regardless. I haven't done a ton of these so this was practice for me so mind any errors.

I'm also not sure about the white accents, which I would apply as a tinted vinyl to the car rather than paint for ease of production and to create a wide range of colour choices. I have two versions one with and one without.

Now if I were in charge, I would have disc brakes all around with a fully independent rear suspension as upgrades that come with the GT package plus a lowered ride height. I would take the current engine as well that has vvt and turbo charge it to around 120 to 130 hp. Then offer a host of warrantied factory upgrades in a similar fashion to Scion. One can dream I suppose.