•  

Thread: I have P2135 Pedal Position Switch A/B Voltage Connection error...

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks

I have P2135 Pedal Position Switch A/B Voltage Connection error...

Hi, I´m with code errors again, but yesterday the car go down at revs, check engine light turn onn and i, scan the ECU with mi iPod and dash command, delete it and the car goes on inmediatly, but in few minuts, does again, at the night doit continously y try to reset and no disapear the code...

At home check the harness, try to move it and the error not apear again, but the revs needle, shake it, only when I starter the engine...

I don't found the Pedal Psition switch yat to change it, but found thís answer, i hope your comments...

Best regards....

Thanks
      Seems the fix is to replace the throttle body assembly.

http://www.aveoforum.com/forum/f81/cel-p2135-code-8636/

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks
      Well it happens again, today at the morning, and I try to reset, and the ECU don´t acept it....

I remember the ECU in two days don´t have it, i was read this link and solution...

P2135 Pedal Position Switch A/B Voltage Connection error - - JustAnswer

Customer Question

Ask your own question now >

P2135 Pedal Position Switch A/B Voltage Connection error - do you just buy a new switch and replace it. We have got this error 2 times in the last month. Have an under the dash error reader. The truck looses all power and you basically have to pull over and shut it off for awhile. It always works fine when you start back up and continue driving. It is actually a GMC Yukon 2004.

Submitted: 1256 days and 14 hours ago.
      Category: Chevy

Accepted Answer

I have had many of these trucks with this concern. The most common problem found is the wiring connector at the throttle body on the engine. The wires break inside the connector and the reduce engine power light will come on in the dash. GM has a bulletin, tells you to check the wires comming from the throttlebody. Pull onthe wires at the connector to see if there broken, if they are, replace the connector. The bulletin will tell you not to replace the connector, may cause other codes. I have never had this happen, i have always replaced the connector and fixed the problem. You can get the connector at your local dealer, they should have one instock.

Any way today I oppened the hood and, goes to move the harness connector, and delete the code error again, mabe I try to clean all the conectors tomorrow, and install a regulator and grounding kit....

When i move the conector, return to erase the code and the ECU accepted this acction...

I post the results of the proceed, and take a pics...