For those who haven't paid attention to any of my previous ramblings, I got an 09 1.6 ECOtec with intake, headers, complete 2" cat free exhaust, and a Trifecta tune. Based on what others have said, this should be about 140-45hp at the flywheel - no official dyno here. The car is waaay better than stock, but Im getting bored. My thoughts are this
1. Pick up a spare head and get a port and polish, a 3 angled valve job, but keep the stock internals because I cant find upgrades anywhere.

2. Try to get a custom intake manifold built, the Dbilas model for the Z16XER adds 20+ HP when tuned properly, but costs over $1000, and I am not certain it will be a dorect bolt on.

3. Give up and settle for a great lil car with the ****tiest aftermarket I have ever seen....

4. I am playing with the ideas of a 1.4T/2.0 cobalt swap but believe they will not be cost effective, and I really cant afford the down time of a little known swap with my new gig I would have to knock it out fast-with a lil help of course.

I am thinking 1 n 2 would be the easiest for me, any opinions, if u have had headwork done on a street driven 4 banger, was it worth it ???