•  

Thread: coldair intake

Should I keep it?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

coldair intake

i was wondering around in ebay and i came across this item check it out it fits 04's up to 08's i been looking for one so i finally found it. http://cgi.ebay.com/04-05-06-07-08-2004 ... dZViewItem

See no evil,hear no evil,speak no evil
      fight like a real man get on your knees and pray

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks

Re: coldair intake

wow i swear that exactly the same intake i use to make for members....is that aveo in the picture silver? because there was a south jersey silver aveo that I installed on in that had blue couplers like that and he sold the car. its hard to tell where they put the air sensor from that small picture but it kind of looks like the same place i did, right at the straight 3" coupler :think: another thing that makes me think this is either the one I made or they looked at my design, is the filter location in the wheel well. its in the eact same place as my kits put it at the top of the wheel well so water wont get to the filter...most other CAI put the filter right at the bottom where the opening in the bumper is. Makes me wonder. I say go for it for a couple of reasons:
      1. I have made that exact intake and it works greats, gives a nice tone
      2. That price is rediculous, even when I made it I could only get all the parts for like ~$70
      3. The seller has a good rating
      4. I want you to take pictures of it up close! lol so I can really see if its the one I made, plus I'd like to see the installation directions to see if those are a copy of mine because I believe I have posted them here before

What's wrong with my car?
      Thanks

Great Find Man!!! I am buying right now...ill put pics up when it comes in!

Should I keep it?
      Thanks

it looks like it is a silver aveo.
      Quote Originally Posted by AVE0SAM
      wow i swear that exactly the same intake i use to make for members....is that aveo in the picture silver? because there was a south jersey silver aveo that I installed on in that had blue couplers like that and he sold the car. its hard to tell where they put the air sensor from that small picture but it kind of looks like the same place i did, right at the straight 3" coupler :think: another thing that makes me think this is either the one I made or they looked at my design, is the filter location in the wheel well. its in the eact same place as my kits put it at the top of the wheel well so water wont get to the filter...most other CAI put the filter right at the bottom where the opening in the bumper is. Makes me wonder. I say go for it for a couple of reasons:
      1. I have made that exact intake and it works greats, gives a nice tone
      2. That price is rediculous, even when I made it I could only get all the parts for like ~$70
      3. The seller has a good rating
      4. I want you to take pictures of it up close! lol so I can really see if its the one I made, plus I'd like to see the installation directions to see if those are a copy of mine because I believe I have posted them here before

See no evil,hear no evil,speak no evil
      fight like a real man get on your knees and pray