•  

Thread: what should i do next?

Should I keep it?
      Thanks

what should i do next?

Hey guys I have gotten a good bit of support from everyone here at the forum, love the fact that I'm part of it, and definitely appreciate anyone's input. As some of you know, I just recently lowered my car. I have some ideas as to what I want to do next, but only little stuff. I really wanna do something that would just blow someones mind in they saw or got in my car. So I suppose I'm asking if anyone has any really sweet mods or ideas they could pass my way? Thanks guys.

Still love my daily driver classic67's Avatar
      Thanks
      Definitly a mugen front lip like mine Some blue gauges. No disrespect but fix your muffler to where its not angled down it would help alot. Other than that try to dress up your engine bay and keep it clean. your car is cool already if i had a sedanish i would do mine up like yours.
      Name:  DSCN3608.jpg
Views: 401
Size:  308.3 KBHeres the lip it was only 65 shipped to germany so it shouldnt be much to where you are.

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      Is it just a front lip? And where is it sold. Also, how would you have the muffler done?

Still love my daily driver classic67's Avatar
      Thanks
      the lip is on ebay its a mugen lip for a civic eg. As for the muffler id drop the inlet side down to where the outlet is straight and not angled down if that makes sence lol. Did you have a shop do i or did you do it yourself?

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      Well I was all hopped up on painkillers when I got my wisdom teeth cut out. So I obviously couldn't cut and weld. So I had a shop do it. They do great work. I'm sure they could touch it up if I wanted.