•  

Thread: Sponsorships?? M33 EVL

What do you mean there's no turbo? M33EVL's Avatar
      Thanks

Sponsorships?? M33 EVL

hey guys,
      does anyone know much about sponsorships or who would be likely to offer any and so forth... from what ive read around they mainly look for real head turners and so on.
      so my plans to finish the outside of project M33 EVL and then bug as many companies as i possibly can and get them to pay for all the engine/suspension/brakes and stuff...
      well thats the plan i've never done this before so that plan could be way off lol..

so just wondering does anyone have any info, recommendations or anything that could help me along the way.

i'm basically looking to find a few companies to do the mechanical sides as much as possible, i know i probably wont get sponsored for the whole lot.. but every little helps..

i'm hoping to have the exterior possibly all done and dusted by about say latest Feb/March as i dont have much time to work on the car, so when i do get to that point i hope to have a plan already in place to get me there.

Lifetime owner
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Most of the sponsorships i have come across isn't free parts. Its a percent discount for displaying a certain size of advertising.

The vw dealership i used to work for sponsored a rally car. They paid full price for all the parts and the sponsorship was just the promise of having a full list of specific parts set aside "strictly" for their use.

What do you mean there's no turbo? AveoJoe's Avatar
      Thanks
      some will charge you a fee don't pay to be sponsored and some want you to pay half the price of whatever the item is + shipping and you must take pic's of the car in a car show they reward you with stuff if you can get the car in a mag they will give you tons of stuff like t-shirts stickers hats all the good stuff.