So I have only had my car into service maybe 2 times. Once for a recall and the other for a bad ECU which went out the day after I got the car.

I took it in Tuesday and was fully checked in before 8am. The shuttle van finally made it back around 9:30 and had me to work around 11. 11?!!?!?! 3 hours??? not much of a courtesy if it doesn't get me to work for 3 friggin hours.

Even though I was the 2nd in line for the day they consider a timing belt to be a major service so it didn't actually get into the shop until 3:30ish pm. A little after 5 they call and say the car is not going to be ready Tuesday. Well I had already taken the next day off as kind of a relax day so I said whatever I'll pick it up on Wed.

I get the car yesterday, check over things, make sure my wheel locks are where they should be, fix the wiring on my sub box which they had to move and go home.

This morning, I start the car and notice a bad idle. I drive to work and with the car fully warmed up I park and let it sit... it idles like crap!

Now I have to take the car back in and have them fix it... again. I hope they do it right this time. I'm mad at myself for not just getting a service manual and doing it myself. I'm fully confident I can do it, I just wanted someone who has done a few already and would do it right the first time. I was paying for a convenience that I didn't get. Now I have to arrange a ride so I can drop off my car.

This sucks!!!