•  

Thread: my Aveo was stolen:'(

What's wrong with my car?
      Thanks

Unhappy my Aveo was stolen:'(

So June 29th my 09 chevy aveo was stolen along with my purse and two cell phones. Because the police couldnt contact me due to the fact I didnt have a phone. They towed my car costing over $600.00. My insurance cpany gave me the run around for weeks. JUst letting the $45 a day store price just acumulate til the amount reached over $18000.00. Which my bank had to issue a check to reposes my vehicle from the tow yard. Which is now the amount that I will have to pay just to poses my Aveo back from the bank. Not to mention the guy took it on a high speed chase knocked a hole in the oil pan ran it dry and caught it on fire. The guy only got senteced to 2yr with a split. Which means he'll do about 3mths. I still owe over $13000.00....fml

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks
      He took an Aveo on a high speed chase ? He needs to be in a treatment center not jail, he needs help...I have been sitting here for three years hoping someone would steel mine...sounds like your guys insurance not so great down there either...file suit someone needs to be at fault here.

Thanks
      Sounds like you need to have a good talk with your insurance company. I would guess they're going to need to pay for quite a bit of stuff (depending on your policy). If they are breaking policy, you might need to get a lawyer.