•  
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: eBay Alert: Kalos Sport spoiler just listed!

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Re: eBay Alert: Kalos Sport spoiler just listed!

i love how he puts this sophisticated act on in the forums and then sends private messages like this....

Quote Originally Posted by DaewooTech
      Awww, that's a shame Sammy. Just when you get the nerve up to attack me, you go offline.

In regards to your private message, no I don't plan on "raping" your family and "dousing their bodies with gasoline". Why do you say these things? Dude, I don't even know how I could get your address online. You need to relax.
      normally i wouldnt post this but im sure you can see by the nature of the message everyone should see what this tool is really like

Still love my daily driver
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Re: eBay Alert: Kalos Sport spoiler just listed!

Thread closed due to idiocy.

If you want to repost this, please do so in the PROPER SECTION. parts for sale, or exterior.

As for daewootech's past, seller credibility... that's between him and his buyers.

Everyone chill out before I start laying down the banhammer...

Whoever tried to brute force my account will be getting a ban, and **** whoever reported the site to phpbbplanet.com... WE'RE NOT HOSTED THERE, THEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING YOU DIP****.

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far the wall moves after you hit it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12