•  
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Chevrolet Aveo specifications, 2004 through 2011

What's wrong with my car?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by Siege View Post
      Hmm I noticed on my model (2005 LS) it states "Transmission - 4-speed automatic with overdrive (not available when air conditioning ordered on LS model)"?????!!!? My Model came with an automatic transmission, with A/C, No Foglights, and No ABS..... yet when I check my fuse box there are fuses for all of these things put in. I dont have the power package (Power Windows/Locks). So I am not exactly sure how the person got this model when they did. (I purchased this model from a repo auction)
      I have a 09 aveo5 ls 1.6 manual 5sp basic model 2nd owner I just equipped ac to my car. Had to use my friend’s computer to tell the ecm it’s equipped with ac. Had everything except compressor and lines and the switch board. Pulled parts from another Chevy. No abs no fog lights. Yes there are sections for fuses for abs and everything else but need the abs module and sensors etc and need to install fog lights and plug everything in under the fuse box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by 09aveo5-LS-5SP View Post
      I have a 09 aveo5 ls 1.6 manual 5sp basic model 2nd owner I just equipped ac to my car. Had to use my friend’s computer to tell the ecm it’s equipped with ac. Had everything except compressor and lines and the switch board. Pulled parts from another Chevy. No abs no fog lights. Yes there are sections for fuses for abs and everything else but need the abs module and sensors etc and need to install fog lights and plug everything in under the fuse box

Hi, I also have a 2009 aveo5 LS automatic transmission with power windows and ABS but I don’t have the time to swap everything over to this manual vehicle at the moment

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      yes a very hard effort in this.

Thanks
      I have an 06 Aveo with a manual transmission and my clutch safety switch is out. I cannot find the part anywhere. There is a black switch that mounts in front of the clutch pedal that I can find anywhere, (and have replaced), but the white switch behind the clutch pedal, no one can get. None of the salvage yards in my area have had an aveo with manual transmission... Any thoughts?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234