•  

Thread: Aveo madness

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks

Talking Aveo madness

About 6 months ago my sister needed a car so we got her a white 2005 Aveo. That worked out so well that a few months later we got my brother a red 2007 Aveo. Then my dad needed on so we got him a blue 2005 Aveo. Then by brothers was stolen, so we got a green 2004 Aveo. My brothers was found, so I fixed it up and the green one became my wife's. This weekend my brother got in a wreck and the 2007 died, but we are keeping it as a private junkyard. So yesterday we bought him a black 2005. Today one of the people I had called while looking for one called me back and made such a cheap offer I can't refuse. So if all goes well tonight I will be buying a black 2005 Aveo just for me! And I can sell my 97 Aspire. 5 and a half Aveos in the family, but I finally get to drive the car I've been working on so much! Ya! And mine just had the timing belt done, so I only have to do my brothers. Will post pics after I get mine.

Casual Roadtripper RicochetRandy's Avatar
      Thanks
      Wow! So many T200's!
      Looking forward to a family photo

Should I keep it?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Ha. And I thought we were cute with our Aveos: my wife's easter egg turquoise 2005, my black 2006 Hatch and my son's silver 2009 Hatch.

You win!

Thanks
      Haha, cool. Nab us a pic of the driveway at Christmas time!

Thanks
      So I got held up for a while, guy lost the title and had to get a reprint. Finally bought the car on the first. Ordered a set of MB Twist 14 inch rims last night. Waiting on a state inspection now. Will try to get a group pic of all the Aveos when I can.

Simple & Clean :) AndrewButler05's Avatar
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by Daox View Post
      Haha, cool. Nab us a pic of the driveway at Christmas time!
      Totally! I would love to see a family pic.

Thanks
      Spend the weekend polishing headlights. Since we have a few spare passenger side lights I tried an acrylic lacquer clear coat on one as a more permanent solution than the Bluemagic headlight lens sealer I have been using. Unfortunately the plastic did not react well to the paint. So I had to polish another one. My rims should be in on Tuesday, hopefully I can get the tires put on them on Wed. Valve cover gasket, plugs, wires, PCV valve, and wiper blades should arrive Wed so I'll be busy that night! Only other think on the list is a repaint of the passenger door and fender, but I need 70 degrees to paint and with it being 12 out I can barely keep the house that warm, much less the garage. I'll probably be stuck with primer black for several weeks. Now off to clean the interior.