•  

Thread: moaning mona the mud s#!@ :: 1987 Chevrolet k10 silverado (Garage entry)

1. ssgvince90 is offline What's wrong with my car?
      General Information
      moaning mona the mud s#!@
      Chevrolet
      k10 silverado
      blue
      silverado

This is mona i bought her for 1000 when i was 19 six years later and close to 20g she is what you see now still a long way from done.. i doubt she ever will be this is a project i never want to finish and will always be changing i can make it what ever i want lol i plan to drop anywhere from a 1930 cab to a 1957 chevy cab within the next year on it i love the classics. I also have plans to convert it to a crewcab should i ever have a need to lol i just picked up a diesel for it so i will be doing that swap this year as well. Im always open to idea or advice so if you have any of any questions feel free to get ahold of me

Modifications

35 in tires on american racing rims and 31i, tires on identical rims

Custom flat bed also acts as functional roll bar with a built im escape hatch. Custom paint... at one point it was shaved smooth ran into an issue with deep water though lol custom hood ornamant a crap ton of off roading lights i can turn night into day muhaha and a custom built one off stainless steel grill custom rear bumper/hitchplate and taillight buckets

Bench seat 40/60 split out of a 2001 chevy full power custom gauge cluster that i built and aux switch box also built by me installed rino lined the floors

Cd player with blue tooth 2 ten inch subs and upgraded speakers also run with a cb

Custom built 350 bored to a 360 with vortech heads a mild cam edlebrock intake and carb flowtech headers magnaflow high flow racing cats flowmaster 40series mufflers into 3in stacks making about 400 horse backed by a custom built 700r4 able to handle up to 700 horse all being cooled by a 4 core alluminum radiator and 2 high flow electric fans she has dual battaries a high output alternator hei ignition system. And i am installing 3/4 ton full time four wheel drive axles and a sm465 4 speed tranny with granny low this year i also am doing a disl break conversion on the rear with independt hand breaks for each side along with a twin stick transfer case that will allow me to dissengage the rear or front axle to allow me a tighter turning radius.

Rancho 4in all spring lift front and rear adjustable valve shocks. Im installing dual shocks on both axles and a dual steering stabilizer i will also be doing a 4 link suspension setup at somepoint in the near future

Comments: 0 / Views: 2642