•  

Thread: 2005 Chevrolet Aveo (Garage entry)

1. Master_Mind_05 is offline What's wrong with my car?
      General Information
      Chevrolet
      Aveo
      Sports blue
      Special Value

Got this car just to improve my credit. Went to the dealership a few years ago and test drove a car and they let me test drive this car and said it was something I would qualify for. (Credit wasn't good enough for the GTO I test drove.) I like being able to turn something that isn't cool into something that people actually like and think is cool. Just the other day I seen a car same year color make and model as mine but with all the stock parts. So I cruise up to them and they ended up following me for a while and I could see the passenger taking pictures on her phone. And when we got to a stop light she rolled down her window to tell me she loves my car. Even though the guy she was with was driving the same one. Just not as done up as mine.

Modifications

18" MSR rims

So far just changes in lighting. Black Halo/projector head lights, Smoked LED tail lights, LED hyper white/BMW style bulbs for license plate lights and side marker/fender lights. Flat Black 18" MSR Rims, Blue and black Chevy Bow-tie Valve caps. Also have Blue vinyl on both the front and rear of the car. Spoiler coming soon.

Blue and black Seat covers and steering wheel cover, LED dome light, LED strip bars in back seat area, Blue LED lights for Dash and HVOC lights,Kennwood deck, Alpine speakers, front and back, and 2 eight inch subs. Custom blue and black shifter knob.

Cold air intake, Just installed 8mm Spark plug wires, and AC Delco Platinum plugs car is running awesome.

Might get some H&R lowering springs soon. Front strut tower bar should be here tomorrow. : P will probably go get some of my paint code for my car put into spray cans and paint that blue, and some other things. : p

•  
      Comments: 0 / Views: 5405