•  

Thread: Weatherstrip..... GM ISNT HELPING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Weatherstrip..... GM ISNT HELPING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone i was wondering if anyone knew where i could get the rear weatherstrip...The one for the actual Hatch/Trunk i ordered one from Maroone of West Dade when my car was still under warranty then when i took it back and tried to explain the situation of why i didn't come back sooner there started to give me excuses so does anyone know where i can get the weatherstripping for the vehicle? Or should i take it back to Chevy and say look i ordered this when my car was still under bumper to bumper warranty and i know they can verify it because i went before and they did verify i ordered it when it was still under warranty.

I'll keep it and add a turbo Aveo5_boy's Avatar
      Thanks
      Don't know what year or model of your Aveo but here is one for a 2008 Aveo i found at newgmparts.com (part #4)
      2008 CHEVROLET AVEO5 Parts - GM Parts - Genuine Replacement GM Parts - New GM Parts Hope this helps.

Thanks
      i have an 09 but i believe there the same

I'll keep it and add a turbo Aveo5_boy's Avatar
      Thanks
      You can always change the year, make and model before you order just to be certain.

What do you mean there's no turbo? Chevy Customer Svc's Avatar
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by Anthony0903 View Post
      Hello everyone i was wondering if anyone knew where i could get the rear weatherstrip...The one for the actual Hatch/Trunk i ordered one from Maroone of West Dade when my car was still under warranty then when i took it back and tried to explain the situation of why i didn't come back sooner there started to give me excuses so does anyone know where i can get the weatherstripping for the vehicle? Or should i take it back to Chevy and say look i ordered this when my car was still under bumper to bumper warranty and i know they can verify it because i went before and they did verify i ordered it when it was still under warranty.

Hello Anthony0903,

Thank you for your post. I apologize on behalf of Chevrolet for your frustration in this matter. I would be glad to contact Maroone Dade Dealership on your behalf to see if I can get an answer regarding your concern. If you would private message me your full name, address, last 8-digits of your VIN, current mileage, and contact phone number, I will establish a customer service case and follow up with you on what I find out.

Vanessa
      GM Customer Service
      Don't forget to check out my.chevrolet.com link and take advantage of a wealth of vehicle information!

For information on the GM Privacy Statement, please visit http://www.gm.com/privacy-statement.html

Thanks
      Alrighty i sent you a message with all my information including the vehicle information.