Met up with a member on here who hooked me up with some stock Aveo Rims until I can get some more custom ones on again. (Sold my old ones to my roomates girl who also has an Aveo) His ride is hella sick and I decided to check this out. I've added a few pics. Just upgraded my stereo system so will need to post some pics of that. Should have my LED tailights later on today. Will definately be looking into getting a body kit soon.

A little about me my name is Chris and I like to work on cars lol. I finally got into a house with a really nice garage so I can work on my projects and then less than a month after moving in got laid off from my job. (Thanks WDS LOL) So lately have just been working on friends cars and doing yard work haven't been able to do much with my cars (you know the whole unemployment thing. No extra money to buy parts.) Anyway but real excited to do some more mods when I get some money.

Modifications:

Tinted windows by Jay's Tint shop in Kirkland Washington all windows were about $200

Custom Blue and Black Seat covers (temporary until I can actually get them re-upholstered)

Custom 05 Blue Viynl on front and back Windsheild done by JJ graphics and signs in Kirkland Wa (courtesy
from the owner who was my neighbor at my old apartment complex)

Black and white dice (Courtesy of the unveiling of the new Camaro at Auburn Chevrolet last summer)

Black and Blue steering wheel cover

(Can you tell what my favorite colors are? lol)

Black LED Tail Lights

Blue LED bulb with 4 LED's for dome light

Soon to be MODS

Black Halo/LED headlights (next week sometime)

Black 17X7.5 MSR Style 043 Rims (2 weeks)

Engine work:

Just bought a new timing belt and will probably look at a walkthrough that someone had mentioned someone posted

here.(Shmucks (O'Riley's) didn't have a Chiltons or a Hayes and the said that he didn't even see one in print

for the Aveo's. Will probably do that in a few days as well seeing as how I'm a few hundred miles over 50,000.