Dear Valued Sponsor,

My name is Lawrence Zwane from South Africa Johannesburg and I am a lover of the Chevrolet Aveo.
My love for Aveo started back in 2016 when an elder friend who I looked up to so much purchased a Chevrolet Aveo and gave me the chance to take it for spin. That where I knew right away that there would be no other that I would ever want and on the 03rd of August 2017 I surely put together all I had and went down to a car dealership to get myself a Chevy Aveo 2005 1.4. This was the best feeling I had ever had cause I had a vision on how I want to complete the way I wanted to customize it in the streets of South Africa where VW and Toyota had dominated. I didn’t only want to be different, but I love the car so much, it’s my first and only baby, which I would never swap for anything.

Five days later I noticed a sound in the engine that sound a lot like a bearing knock. I returned the car to the dealership and was shocked to realize that in small print I had agreed to to fix any engine issues the car would have from the moment it drove out of the dealer. This was a great pain as I saw all I dreamed of slowly moving further away. I seemed legal assist and the legal fee to it made it seem even more difficult as I did not have such money. On the 07th of August I was due to start a new job which I was very excited about, but the car decided to seize the engine on Sunday morning on my way to professional help on the car.

I was unable to fix the car that year as I had to move out of home and closer to work which made the budget on fixing my Chevy not enough. Later on in 2018 I had put together R14 000 to start fixing my car. I then took my car to a professional mechanic who was also a family friend that assured me that this was a small issue that would easily solved within a month. Long story short, my Chevy took three months with him and was fixed, but it wasn’t satisfying as there was a different sound of clingy steal rubbing together. I drove the car for a month in October 2018 and one morning it didn’t start. The relationship between me and the mechanic was tarnished because he failed to assist me with my car.
I continued saving again to get the car fixed and in October 2019 I took the car in to Bosch for a diagnosis to the car and I was told the engine must be redone and the quote came back R41 000. I then found an Opel Corsa car that was driving and I knew this would fit into the the Chevrolet. I got the car and placed the engine into the Chevy because that is the car I always wanted. Long story short, that engine too has its issues. The car is no longer driving and I am in the process of fixing it.
The reason why I am approaching for sponsor is because I I really love Chevy and @AVEONATION has kept the want and love of Chevrolet very great. I an Sales Coordinator and would like to give something back to Chevy that would benefit the sales of Chevrolet as a business and in return I like to be sponsored in parts or performance engines to take the motor industry and vehicle custom world by storm. I would like to be part of a club and brand my Chevy and bring also have a inspiring lifestyle for the masses .

I really hope to reach to you and look forward to your response.
Best Regard
Lawrence Zwane
060 547 9419