•  

Thread: hi there

What's wrong with my car?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

hi there

so im thomas, just bought an 06 aveo, with plans on fixing it up the front end is damaged so got a little work to do. the radiator support is bent, hoods bent, need to replace a few lights and blinkers and bumper cover but not too bad for only paying $650 for it. came here to get ideas on what to do with it, im looking for information on what size rims and tires will fit, places to get cheap body kits things like that, the car is that light blue aqua color. i plan on keeping it that color but painting the mirrors, hatch, and spoiler black, and limo tinting the windows and adding blue accent lights. going to get black rims not sure what style, and going to smoke out the headlights and tail lights and blinkers. will post pictures of before and after up soon

Still love my daily driver
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      not sure if anyone makes body kits for this car. as for rims/tires, just pick something you like

Casual Roadtripper RicochetRandy's Avatar
      Thanks
      Well hello there!
      I know that Duraflex and Razzi both make some bumpers/lips for us, a quick Google will find them.
      Depending on if you're a sedan or hatch, it may be harder (sedan) or easier (hatch) to find aftermarket body stuff.

As for rims, we use a 4 x100 bolt pattern, OEM is 14", I'd only go as big as 16". 15" is a happy medium.

Stock tires are 185/60R14, however if you get a spacer for rims made for Cobalts, you could theoretically put 195/65R15.

Personally I roll stock steelies because I'm cheap; buuut they're also much lighter which translates to better fuel economy.