•  

Thread: Hello.

What's wrong with my car?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Hello.

These intro things are so odd. I never know how to start out, so I am going to tell you about my car. I love my car. I bought her used with only 4,000 miles on her. She is a white 2006 Chevy Aveo LS approaching her 36,000 mile mark. I do mostly inner city driving from school and work. I don't get out much and that is why there is not a lot of miles on her. She is the first car I bought myself and I thought I was taking really great care of her. She recently has been having major issues and that is how I found out about this forum. I want to learn everything I can about my car. Thank you.

Still love my daily driver classic67's Avatar
      Thanks
      Welcome to the forum. I hope you find everything you need.

Thanks
      welcome to the forum, Don't feel too bad, I've got a 2010 and I'm going through a lot of **** with her right now as well -____-

What do you mean there's no turbo? Chevy Customer Svc's Avatar
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by McNubblet View Post
      These intro things are so odd. I never know how to start out, so I am going to tell you about my car. I love my car. I bought her used with only 4,000 miles on her. She is a white 2006 Chevy Aveo LS approaching her 36,000 mile mark. I do mostly inner city driving from school and work. I don't get out much and that is why there is not a lot of miles on her. She is the first car I bought myself and I thought I was taking really great care of her. She recently has been having major issues and that is how I found out about this forum. I want to learn everything I can about my car. Thank you.
      Greetings and Welcome McNubblet,

I'm sorry to hear about the recent issues you are experiencing with your Chevy Aveo. This forum does provide a ton of consumer insight for your vehicle, so please take full advantage. We are also here to answer any questions or concerns regarding your vehicle. Please let us know if we can be of assistance.

Amber N.
      Chevrolet Customer Care
      Don't forget to check out my.chevrolet.com link and take advantage of a wealth of vehicle information!

For information on the GM Privacy Statement, please visit http://www.gm.com/privacy-statement.html

Thanks
      36k miles is crazy low for that car's age. Welcome to the forum - hope you get things sorted out.

Almost time to do my timing belt NYChevoo's Avatar
      Thanks
      Hey McNubblet sorry youre going thru so much heartache. I'm the forums and some of our more knowledgeable members can help you get it sorted out. We have quite a few gurus here.

Missing our beloved 1st gen Aveos everyday!
      Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver!!
      04 Aveo (mine gone but never forgotten)
      07 Aveo 5 (wifes car gone but never forgotten)
      02 Suburban (Eats gas stations as snacks)
      12 Cruze Eco 6MT
      (46mpg daily? Holy crap!)
      12 Sonic 2LT (Wifeys new wheels)

Chevoo-1/2 Chevy, 1/2 Daewoo. I mean like WTF?