Hi guys, I'm the proud owner of a 2013 Aveo LT "B" Package. I liked it because it seemed pretty well put together and reminded me of the company Yaris I drove around for a while. This definitely seemed like the best bargain for my bucks. I bought it in White so that I don't roast here in the hot Mexican sun. The AVEO is actually the best selling car in Mexico this year, so that's another good thing; as parts will be plentiful.

I like to do it all myself, whenever possible, and like to tinker. I'm not thinking about any mods that do not add any functionality at the moment. The only mods I may do in the future would be a double din sized radio with satellite, HD movies, bluetooth, hard drive and all that good stuff. I'm also considering getting the window tinting that offers me maximum visibility while filtering out harmful rays.

Glad to meet everyone here, and I like all this good info here. I also started a blog for my aveo at: 2013 Chevrolet Aveo / Daewoo Kalos I'll be adding stuff to this as I go with maintenance and mods.