•  

Thread: 2007 Aveo5 SV from Indiana

What's wrong with my car?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

2007 Aveo5 SV from Indiana

Hi, I'm Dave. I like pictures. I like pictures a lot. I'm 30 and married with a 18 month old daughter. I play guitar and build guitars for a hobby. I work in automotive manufacturing.

I've owned the car for about a year. I was shopping for a truck when I found this and I just had to have it. The price was ridiculously low and it's the most cost-effective vehicle I've owned. It's not a truck but... 35 mpg! Man it's nice. I'd still like a truck but I'd like to keep this as a daily driver. Anyway, I've not done much but add the vent visors. And yesterday I removed the center clock thing and covered the bright orange "PASSENGER AIRBAG OFF" LED's and the clock itself that always resets to 1:00.

Future plans include: rims and replace the factory AM/FM radio with one that doesn't suck (any suggestions??)

I'll keep it and add a turbo MatchboxKiller's Avatar
      Thanks

Re: 2007 Aveo5 SV from Indiana

Welcome to the site! I ended up covering my Passanger Air Bag Off light with electrical tape, its obnoxiously bright at night, and didn't need to know my air bag was off when no one ever rides with me( I only use it to go to school and work, and the gf likes her car too much to not drive it)
      E-Teeecchhhhhhh!!!!!

Timing belt broke, do I keep it? serega12's Avatar
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Re: 2007 Aveo5 SV from Indiana

Welcome to the site. You can browse the audio section of the forum for some good suggestions as far as decks. It depends on what you want your radio to do: BlueTooth, MP3, AUX, iPod control, single deck/double deck, etc...

Two good sites are crutchfield and sonicelectronix.

2006 Chevrolet Aveo a.k.a. Holden Barina – SOLD
      ​2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/TC - SOLD