•  

Thread: VHT Nightshades in Alberta???

Should I keep it?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

VHT Nightshades in Alberta???

Hey folks. Is there anyone up here in Alberta, Canada that knows where to get some VHT Nightshades? I've been to 3 different Canadian Tires on several seperate occassions and they are always out of it. Or is there a GOOD equivilant I could get from say a hobby shop or something? Thank you! Just looking to tint my turning signals ('04 model).

Lifetime owner
      Thanks
      testors makes a transparent black but i would top coat it in a uv proof clear.

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      Alright, I'll probably give that a go since Hobby shops are more common then VHT Products it seems ha ha. It's odd... there are 4 different Canadian Tires that I could go to in my area here. At each location... there are probably an estimated 20 different VHT Products on the shelf with all the paints. These range from Caliper paint, to engine paint, etc. etc. etc. Then at each store location, there is a shelf spot next to all these products and the bar code underneath read VHT-NIGHTSHADES yet it's always empty. And every time I ask the employees there they can only say that it is on order... well it's been on order for the past 4 months now he he. I may give in and try the Testors approach though. It should come out with the same outcome. It just looks funny with an all black car, black tint, black rims, Joey Modded black headlights, and then these bright orange turning signals ha ha.