Further Update: We received the engine today, and will be loading it onto the stand for fitment once the rest of the pieces arrive. The turbo and exhaust manifold will go to Machining in the morning to have an adapter plate finalized with correct fitment, and then it will be as simple as putting it together and bending the pipes. If anyone would be interested in a pre-order, we can begin taking them now.

At this point, we are only taking pre-orders and interest levels for the Basic Beginner Kit (IHI Turbo and Stock Header) at $450. We are still in development on the others, mainly with the manifold design, which we will be finalizing soon. For the adapter plates, we have the price for one, which is a good deal, but the more we order the cheaper it will be. Once the kits are finalized and in production, the prices of the kits will go up about 15% in price, so get your price locked in today. We are offering these at just above cost, so help us pay for production by pre-ordering your kit today. They will be complete and dyno tested as soon as we source a project car, but we will have pics on the stand available sometime next week.

Update for the Turbo ordeal. Dan brought me two different turbos last night, which I think might be good deals for the Aveo Turbo kit we are developing. The first he brought was the IHI Turbo for the 1989 Ford Probe. The Probe was a 2.2L putting out 155hp with the turbo, so I think it should do well on the Aveo. The other is a T3 from a 1982 Datsun 280zxt, which put out around 180hp, so it will be great for the upper level kits. I have made some changes to the kits, adding a few more things that I think will help the kits immensely. Prices have not been changed, so you are getting more for the same price.

So I think this is the set-ups we have been thinking about going with... let us know your thoughts...

Stage 1: Version 1 - $750:
* Intake
* Turbo Header
* Hot Pipe
* Down Pipe
* IHI Turbocharger
* HoseTechniques Couplers
* Oil Lines
* Walbro 190 Fuel Pump
* Piggy Back AFM

Stage 1: Version 2 - $400 (used IHI turbo and stock header):
* Intake
* Turbo Adapter for use with Stock Header
* Hot Pipe
* Down Pipe
* Oil Lines
* Walbro 190 Fuel Pump
* Piggy Back AFM

Stage 2 - $1300:
* Intake
* Header
* Hot Pipe
* Down Pipe
* T3 Turbocharger
* Oil Lines
* Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
* AEM Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator and Lines
* GReddy Blow-Off Valve
* 18"x6"x2.5" FMIC
* Apexi SAFC

Stage 3 - $2800:
* Intake
* Header
* Hot Pipe
* Down Pipe
* T3 Turbocharger
* HKS SSQBOV Blow-Off Valve
* Oil Lines
* 22"x9"x3" FMIC
* Ultimate Fuel Kit (Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator, Walbro 255, Replacement Fuel Lines, Fuel Rail, Injectors)
* Megasquirt ECU