Ok. Time to get cracking. I just contacted JBodyPerformance out of Canada (excellent Cobalt and Cavalier parts), and inquired on them expanding to the Aveo market to help get it going in more of a direction. This was Mev's (the owner) reply:

Hello Lee,

It's funny that you ask this, because we were actually trying to emerge into this market at the begining of this summer, but project work slide into place and prevented us from pursuing a the aveo any further.

We are interested, of course, in any business venture that is lucrative for both ourselves and the dealers alike. First off, there's the price factor and the manufacturing process. We've done the market research already and find that there isn't anything available for substantial perform gains. Most of the product available is "fluff".

Personally, I have a get-up and go attitude. Which translates into, "put your money where your mouth is" .. If people want a product, then own up to it, and we'll make it. So for starters, since you already have poked a few sponsored sites. Let us know the most 5 wanted products, get at least 10~20 people on board with each product and we'll beging to design them for that vehicle and offer pricing. We can design, engineer and have each product ready in a 3 month turn around time, excellent quality and price.

Everything we can make is endless, camshafts, cylinder head kits, engine kits, rocker arms, stainless valves, headers, exhausts, turbo kits, sway bars, braces, coilover kits.. anything... we do it all... Right now, just limit it to the top 5 "simple" products... this stimulates market interest. Turbo kits and engine parts come after....

Mev Talundzic
JBP
So, with turbo kits and engine parts coming later, what would you guys want done? It's nice that they already had planned to work the Aveo, so let's get it going. If I can get buyers now, we can have parts ready for track season.

This is also being posted on DaewooTech.