•  
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Photo Thingy Open! (56K warning)

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      I still have to clean them up..just being lazy and procrastinating since its cold out.

I went to a fabric store, bought a cuple yards of yellow pleather, with some "3M Hi-strength spray Adhesive", ripped off my old rainbows, traced them on the yellow pleather, cut it out, went to my car and stuck them on. I just really felt it out and guessed at what to do, and it wound up being to just spray the adhesive on the door then fit the rainbow on, nad (I used a flat head srew driver) to gently push the extra stuff into the outlining crack of the rainbow. then I usually let it sit and by morning, most of what I thought would be permanent wrinkles were gone. Its a long process, but its worth it.

"A True Soldier fights not becuase he hates whats in front of him; but becuase he loves whats behind him."

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2961112/1

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks
      Cold????

come on its Arizona, how cold can it be??? haha

try living north! haha

Thanks
      Cold?! Its FREEZING! My body isn't used to temperatures from 50-75 degrees F!!!! My blood is thin!!!!
      "A True Soldier fights not becuase he hates whats in front of him; but becuase he loves whats behind him."

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks
      oh jeez....cold, i forgot what warm was lol. id kill to have 50-75 degrees here for a winter. dont have to go out to ur car 20 minutes before leaving for anywhere and warm up ur car, u dont gotta plug in the block heater when it gets below -30 degrees. its "cold." i miss WI in january tho, -70 and u can go outside with a cup of water, throw the water in the air and have it freeze before it hits the ground. i miss it

it looks interesting (the rainbows) but i think u should have gone with a black or sumtin. the yellow doesnt seen to fit with the doors IMO. u r def. onto sumtin good tho if u plan to keep addin more yellow, but thats just my opinion. keep it up gonzo!
      You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

Thanks
      BBBRRRR!!! Makes me cold just thinking about it! And I have a blankie!

The rainbows were actually an alternative to my stock rainbows, which were pretty gross looking. they were coming undone and just looked bad, but I think I might just start gradually start turning things yellow.

Thanks!

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      your car looks cool. i wonder if they have spicy orange pleather at the fabric store? by the way im supposed to get 6-10 inches of snow 2nite, yeah!

Thanks
      I thought they did...it was only like 6 bucks a yard and I got military discount too....

SNOW!!!! I love snow. When I was in Kaiserslautern it snowed and all I got with my Camcorder was me stomping and stepping in the snow...it was fun. STAY WARM OVER THERE!!!!!

Thanks
      im loving the yellow w/ bronze rims....

your neighbor have a matrix xrs?

Thanks
      THANKS!

YES he does! He 'SAYZ' its like 175hp to the rear wheel, but I haven't checked the specs on it. Its a pretty nice little car tho!

He is also the leader of a Goldwing motorcycle club and his gold wing is NIIIIIIICE!!!!!

Thanks
      well, fwiw, it looks like an 05+ xrs, which means toyota touted 170-ish bhp....they all put down about 157whp. i had i/h/e on my xrs and put down about 170whp. tell him to go on matrixowners.com, ill straighten him out, lol!

i still like your car though

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast