•  

Thread: My '06 Hatchback

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

My '06 Hatchback

Hello all.
      I'm new here. Been reading all the interesting topics and thought it was time to introduce myself and my Aveo.

I'll admit, she wasn't my first choice, but she's grown on me. I refer to her as my mini-mobile. My friends call her a 'matchbox car' and the 'bumblebee car'.

I like the way it rides, I feel higher off the ground, almost like a mini-van. Sure she could use a little more get up and go, but I'm training her
      Truthfully, I'm not too nuts about blue (I'd prefer a deep purple).

I've never tinkered with cars (computers are my thing), but want to give her a little more 'personality'. I've already removed the front bow tie (looked like a smiley face with a gold tooth to me, it had to go) and want to take off the badges on the back, amongst other things. A little concerned about some of the things I want to do, I'm being told if I do them, I won't pass inspection. Anyone ever have a problem??

Almost time to do my timing belt NYChevoo's Avatar
      Thanks

Re: My '06 Hatchback

hey Ravenne welcome to the forums!! lots of interesting people and ideas here. modifications in my opinion should be done and executed so as not to violate your local state laws. you dont want inspection problems. everyone here is very knowledgable and can help guide you along. if we dont have answers, someone will find them!! enjoy the forums, voice your opinions, and log in when you can!!

Missing our beloved 1st gen Aveos everyday!
      Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver!!
      04 Aveo (mine gone but never forgotten)
      07 Aveo 5 (wifes car gone but never forgotten)
      02 Suburban (Eats gas stations as snacks)
      12 Cruze Eco 6MT
      (46mpg daily? Holy crap!)
      12 Sonic 2LT (Wifeys new wheels)

Chevoo-1/2 Chevy, 1/2 Daewoo. I mean like WTF?