•  
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: my 06 chevy aveo.. euro SS setup.. updated 08-25-10

What's wrong with my car?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Re: my 06 chevy aveo.. euro SS setup.. updated 08-25-10

Looks Sweet, Liking The Head Lights =D>

Why Buy Something Like A Aveo, When You Can Buy A Aveo!

Should I keep it?
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by petrified.rabbit
      now just slam it on some coil overs, and you could look like me.
      how i wish i could, the streets here in manila are not that smooth and also, there are lots of speed bumps.. hatin it.. still lookin for some coil overs though.. maybe soon, if i have the breads already.. what coilovers do you prefer on using? just a thought, coz ive seen your ride and damn, the stance is sick.. nice work.. =D>

Should I keep it?
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by h13ckyh
      Looks Sweet, Liking The Head Lights =D>
      thanks mans, it stock though.. we have different front fascia coz we have different versions here in asia & US.

Lifetime owner
      Thanks

[quote=euro_meistah]
      Quote Originally Posted by "petrified.rabbit":26qd3slh
      now just slam it on some coil overs, and you could look like me.
      how i wish i could, the streets here in manila are not that smooth and also, there are lots of speed bumps.. hatin it.. still lookin for some coil overs though.. maybe soon, if i have the breads already.. what coilovers do you prefer on using? just a thought, coz ive seen your ride and damn, the stance is sick.. nice work.. =D>[/quote:26qd3slh]

i went with rokkor coilovers on my aveo, because i believe in using what you recommend, but have used h&r, spax, weitec, kw, raceland, vmaxx and bilstein on other cars, all are available in this fitment as well as many more, but your options over there are different, the set up on my car will cost less than $400 shipped in the US. for you it would be additional shipping only, of finding your own coil over options (mk3 vw) local to you. You will need the end link adapter, or make your own.

plus you dont have to go as low as me, and my roads are that great either... or it would be lower.

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      [QUOTE=petrified.rabbit;139147]
      Quote Originally Posted by euro_meistah

how i wish i could, the streets here in manila are not that smooth and also, there are lots of speed bumps.. hatin it.. still lookin for some coil overs though.. maybe soon, if i have the breads already.. what coilovers do you prefer on using? just a thought, coz ive seen your ride and damn, the stance is sick.. nice work.. =D>[/quote:26qd3slh]

i went with rokkor coilovers on my aveo, because i believe in using what you recommend, but have used h&r, spax, weitec, kw, raceland, vmaxx and bilstein on other cars, all are available in this fitment as well as many more, but your options over there are different, the set up on my car will cost less than $400 shipped in the US. for you it would be additional shipping only, of finding your own coil over options (mk3 vw) local to you. You will need the end link adapter, or make your own.

plus you dont have to go as low as me, and my roads are that great either... or it would be lower.
      thanks for the tip sir.. still planning for the whole new theme.. =P ill keep you guys posted.. hmmmm.. 2011 project?? =P

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234