•  

Thread: Where to get interior parts ???

What do you mean there's no turbo? FlaAveo5's Avatar
      Thanks

Where to get interior parts ???

Hey. Can anyone tell me how to buy/get interior screws/clips, other than by the dealer? I have tried the 'GM cheapest part' website, and it does have the screw/clips I need. And at a semi decent price. Chevy wanted $7.50 EACH! With a minimum or buying 10. $75! I only need 4. So online they are around $3, and I can buy just the 4 I need. BUT the shipping is more than the screws! I mean these things way probably 1/2 an ounce total...and shipping is OVER $11 They are plastic clips...but look like screws, they hold the inside panel on the hatchback, it is part number 94530741, I have called other dealers all over the country and they give me their website and say I can order of 4 pieces, but they charge nearly the same, $7.50 each. AND shipping at one Chevy place in Arizona was over $30!!

I have gone to a 'bolt store', yes a store that sells all bolts/screws, but not these of course, ...a large truck part stores, again, not this part. No one has them. Does anyone have these? Maybe you bought a 10 pack of them for yourself, and have some 4 left over, and would sell them to me? And ship them for less than $11-30? Or know where I can buy them online, that doesnt charge more for shipping than the parts. I mean that is unreal. So...thats my question and current issue.

Anyone have some, or know where I can get them and shipped at a reasonable price? I dont know if they would come out of a junked Aveo, if they are reusable or not. I think once they come out, they no longer will hold the panel to the body. I have had 2 break off and are rattling in the hatch now, and 1 other is long gone, so i have 1 clip holding it on and it is knocking/rattling bad! I have the grey interior ,and i think they only come in black, I have not seen a color choice anywhere. Thanks.

What do you mean there's no turbo? PoisonIvy's Avatar
      Thanks
      I've seen a variety of automotive clips at Lowes before. Kinda surprised me to see them there. Not sure if they have what you need, but if you're driving by one it's worth a look.

What do you mean there's no turbo? FlaAveo5's Avatar
      Thanks
      i go there often....what dept. did you see them in Hey Ill look anywhere!

What do you mean there's no turbo? PoisonIvy's Avatar
      Thanks
      I was just walking by the loose hardware in the little bins, and sure enough they had random automotive clips.