•  

Thread: Blue Torpedo :: 2010 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan (Garage entry)

1. Blue Torpedo is offline What's wrong with my car?
      General Information
      Blue Torpedo
      Chevrolet
      Aveo Sedan
      Blue
      LS Trim 5-Speed 1.4L Eco

Nothing too special about this pocket rocket except that I take pride in the fact that I seldom drive it under 80mph, all highway/interstate and I average 31.8 mpg over the life of the car thus far. Tracked by the FillUp App I found in the Android Google Play Market. It was the only app that asked for zero permissions to install and remains the same far as I know. I don't like to make a prom date out of my phone. Ah, and zero affiliation with this App. I just wanted to state the source of my 31.8 mpg claim since birth. Oh, I do have WeatherTech floormats that I recommend to all Aveo owners. These things fit, remove for cleaning, and install GREAT and are worth every penny.
      I am looking for an exhaust update soon as well as cold air intake just to open it up and let it breath. Seems to be the 1.4L Eco benefits from the air increase.

•  
      Modifications

Tinted the windows 25% visibility and that is all so far. Always have my eyes open for a set of aftermarket 15's but nothing yet. I am truly a fly by night kind of guy and can go forever without any mods and one day get a wild hair up my ass and trick out the whole car in a weekend. I'm silly like that. Always have been. I have also owned some really nice **** too from the fast to the obnoxious to the rattling houses a mile away loud to the beautiful to the biggest ****box racer in the county variety.

•  

SORRY, I GOT IN A HURRY AND PUT THE WRONG INFO IN THE WRONG BOXES. ILL CONTINUE THE SAGA OF THE TORPEDO LATER TODAY AND CORRECT THE INFO LOCATION. ANGRY BIRDS AINT THE ONLY THING GOING DOWN ON THE TOILET AND MY LEGS ARE NUMB SO I GOTTA TAKE A PAUSE. OH SHUT IT, HALF OF YOU ARE POOPIN' RIGHT NOW TOO.

•  
      Comments: 0 / Views: 1269