•  

Thread: Swift Pontiac :: 2008 PONTIAC WAVE (Garage entry)

Pontiac1976 is offline I'll keep it and add a turbo
      General Information
      Swift Pontiac
      PONTIAC
      WAVE
      Exterior: Tuxedo Black / Interior: Charcoal/Gray
      http://www.aveoforum.com/forum/forum.php

I got the car on the June 12/2008 new from the dealer .

I have add a lot of options to the car and or small up grades.
      BUG DEFLECTOR, Window shades, LED"S Frt. park lights centers, Lower Brake lights, Back up lights, Speedo head unit blue, Race peddles, Pontiac Frt. Logo's floor mats, Home made GPS mount @ radio area, Tinted QT windows, Rear Spoiler, Blacked out the red out side tail lights frames, add factory fogs with aftermarket switch, Rear bumper foil pad, rear hatch boot's, rear cargo lamp on a switch so it can be turned off at any time or left off or turns on with frt. lamp, Rear Pontiac third brake light mod, Pontiac E-brake cover, rearview Mirror auto Dimming, Aftermarket radio & AMP Door speakers, add blue tooth Kenwood, Frt. add factory A-Piller tweeters up graded to bigger tweeters but looks stock, Factory K&N style filter, Ultra Racing Front Strut rear seat bar & trail axel sway bar, 15"x6 factory style rims Pontiac, And Maxxis Tires 195/55/15, Drilled & Slotted rotors, Painted red rotors & black drums, Power latch hatch, Home made frt. L-plate frame,

Modifications

My auto dimming rearview mirror w/compass I love this thing. From a SAAB 9-3 9-5. The Hatch rear mount bar really helps. There two places it can be mounted I used the first shown. So I could have use of the trunk the best of both for me.

I have Installed Kenwood Dash Receiver AM-FM-CD KDC-X792 . I up graded to A-Piller tweeters, up graded them bigger better tweeters with larger magnets from a GMC large truck in the 2006 up. I put in Kenwood slim high output 6.5 speakers XR-S17P in Frt. Door
      with a 1/2" spacer with 6.5 Boom Mat baffles on the back side. window goes all the way down just touches the boom mat Baffles but does not hurt window or the baffle does pop in a small bit of the baffle. I installed a Infinity Kappa Four Amplifier.

Comments: 0 / Views: 4533