Amazingly enough this little car is easy to put stuff into...

I traded an old non running pickup for a Holley carb (double pumper), an amp, and a sub with box. So the carb went to my Camaro and I had plans for the rest to be put in my Aveo.

First I did the grill mod and that went great. Car looks a little meaner, that was until a bird pooped on the car...lol

Next on my list was to install a radio I bought with an Auxilary input. Nothing real amazing, its a Dual 200watt radio w/ RCA inputs/outputs. And with very little modification the stereo went right in. The only problem I had was finding the proper harness to keep from cutting up the stock one.

I went on to install the amp under the passenger side seat. Ran the power wire from around the brake booster thru the firewall and kept everything inside the center console. I also ran the RCA thru the center console and it all popped out under the seat with nothing visible. Hooked up the speaker wires, popped out the rear seat and ran the wires under the carpet. Before re-installing the rear seat I gave it all a lil test and it worked great.

So now the only thing on my list is to tint up the windows, get some rims/tires, and maybe install an intake system.

I freakin' love my car!!!