•  
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Tattoo! YAY!

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks

Re: Tattoo! YAY!

DO IT! Its so rewarding afterwards. But get something that means something to you, dont just walk into a parlor and look thru their books and pick something, less you really find something you like. Just my thoughts tho.

You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

Thanks

Went and got a new tat again. This one I had put on my left forearm. I drew this up myself and the tat artist added his own little touch. I think it came out great
      I have a feeling that not everybody in my fam will share the same enthusiasm as me tho
      I will get a better pic when I get to some better lighting.

Timing belt broke, do I keep it? serega12's Avatar
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Does it actually mean something then?
      2006 Chevrolet Aveo a.k.a. Holden Barina – SOLD
      ​2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/TC - SOLD

Thanks

it signifs to me the end of a grieving process about my gpa.

Thanks

Heres the story in a nut shell: (this is from a corespondence email with my sister)
      My thing lately has been that i have been hung up on my grandpas death. It has pretty much consumed me more than what i would believe to be healthy. I had to step out of my shoes for a minute and just look at myself. I always think about it and even tho i said im not depressed, it still makes me super sad to think about. I need to let go of some of that baggage before it eats me alive. So, i drew this piece myself to show that even in the most oddest of places, you can fill an empty void, hence the shading. Also, im letting go of alot of excess emotions that really needed to be let go so if u can see on the tear drop, its heavier on the bottom because it is at the moment of right before it completely lets go of what it was clinging to. The only thing i had changed from my original drawing was i told the artist i wanted the tear "glare" to be unique and maybe match closely to my lightning bolt. I also told him to make the top diamond have a slight wave like a candle flame to show that there is always a flicker of hope in the darkest of places.

The pic with the 2 drawings is where I originally started. The first one was the little one. Obviously its crap but I wanted to get the idea down before I lost it. Then, the next day I refined it, and refined it, and refined it, and ref... It took along time and the bigger pic was still many drawings from the finished product.

I am going to get one thing changed on it and that is the top diamond. I am going to make it into a actual flame, like you would see on a candle.

The second pic is just a better lighting pic.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345