so today i had to pick up my dog from pertsmart or whatever the hell its called, as i drive home on the highway (2 lanes) there is some traffic but i try to get through it so i can cruise on home (i go 75 or so normally, 60 limit) im stuck behind a car while several come from behind and pass me, including a stock TC. So i finally pass the car too to find myself behind another slow driver in the right lane, thanthe TC in the left, driving at the same damn speed. I ask myself why people say the car is underpowered, as i find myself stuck behind slow drivers all of the time? I get behind the TC and the same thing happens, we change lanes a few times, but i always found myelf behind the TC the entire time, going 50mph

then the TC obeys the traffic laws then goes into the right lane, letting me pass, as i do though, the TC speeds up woth me to 80mph or so, then i wonder why he was only going 50mph for the last 10 miles holding up several cars? I get up to the red light and there a car beside me, the TC behind me. Being as annoyed as i was, i drove as a normally do, and the TC comes from behind and trys to pass me, someone pulls out in front of me and the TC flys around me, almost hitting me in the process.

This is why I generalize =D>