•  
    Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: REGARDING MY SERVICE...AND ANY RUMORS ABOUT IT.

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

REGARDING MY SERVICE...AND ANY RUMORS ABOUT IT.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A STUPID QUESTION.
      However, I decided (in an infinite need to kill any rumors or BS begining to spread.) I was PM-ed with the following questions. I decided to answer them to the best of my ability so theres no confusion.

Why are you always wearing the Army Acu's with weird looking patches in your avatars?
      -Becuase I'm ****ing highspeed and proud of the fact that I serve my country. I have the best job in the world.

Are you a poser?
      -**** no.

Do you understand what price has been paid by those who wear the uniform and seen combat?
      -I have helped put friends in the ground, and my unit recieved the Meritorious Unit Citation for time spent in IRAQ, So, HELL YEAH, I understand.

Did you know alot of good Americans have died in that same uniform?
      -NO ****?! *sarcasm is awesome*

So in case theres still any confusion....

I have sweat, and bled for my right to wear every patch, rank and award that I've recieved. And I will not be made to look like an individual without integrity, pride, devotion to my duties and to my country-whether it be in private or in public, just so somebody else can feel good. I earn my right to wear my uniform everytime I put it on, and I'm damn proud of it.

I am a defender of freedom, I am a warrior, I am a United States Army Soldier, and I am ****ing proud of it.

So if there are any more questions, ask. But if you can't respect me, don't expect me to respect you.

Just wanted to clear things up. My avatar stays as it is. If its an insult you, then I display my avatar with even more pride. HOOAH!

OH-NO, I don't walk around in my PJ's all day every day. (we call our ACUs our PJ's becuase they are much more comfortable than the BDU's. And they feel like PJ's.)

IS EVERYBODY TRACKIN' ON THIS???

"A True Soldier fights not becuase he hates whats in front of him; but becuase he loves whats behind him."

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2961112/1

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks

Re: REGARDING MY SERVICE...AND ANY RUMORS ABOUT IT.

wtf some questioned your service because of your pictures of you in uniform? thats just horrible and utterly retarded of them.

Almost time to do my timing belt ontarian_frog's Avatar
      Thanks

I can't believe it either. To each, their respective jobs, whether it be garbage picking to sitting on your ass all day, in the end we each choose our own destiny.

Go for it girl and do what you want. Whoever disrespects you for doing what you believe is right is either a religious freak trying to impose 'the way of christ', a retard, or an asshole that works an endless job that he/she don't like and is trying to feel better about themselves by bringing others down.

Those SOB's PM'ing you know it's not something to discuss, that's why they PM. If it can't be said outloud, it shouldn't be said at all and probably doesn't concern you.
      I leased Pontiac Wave from September 2006 to August 2011.

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks

it was B1rdbrain wasn't it? lol

But my hat goes off to you. Whether you are active service or guard, spend everyday or just 1 weekend a month, what you do makes the world a better place for all...
      -- xtreme 2

Body Kits | Exhaust | Intakes | More!
      http://www.dlspeedonline.com/
      http://www.facebook.com/DLSpeed

Thanks

I wouldn't let that douche bag bother you...I know I appreciate what you do and I'm sure I speak for a lot of people here...
      Icelandic Blue with "LOW VEO" tags

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396518

Thanks

It was a flaming by someone who was defending me at the same time,(kinda like: "You ****tard-people in the army wear that uniform!" but I think just had the wrong idea about my patches. (if you go to google and search for my patch: "Governors Dozen Marksman" chances are, you probably won't find it, and I think thats what this guy was acting on. I do appreciate the fact that they acted on what they believed to be true, but at the same time, the question by itself would have been better off, instead of insulting me and having to add in an apology.

No, no, I am NOT disclosing the identity of the person who pm'ed me; but I will not be ****ed with like that.

On the same token-everybody has seen my video, my pictures...I was thinking about adding a new avatar, (yes, I am still in uniform....but it is disrespectful to do in uniform, so I didn't do it.)

Is there anybody here that thinks I do not EVER get out of my ACUs? (I am out of them before my duty day is over.)

Does anybody have any more questions of me?
      "A True Soldier fights not becuase he hates whats in front of him; but becuase he loves whats behind him."

Thanks

OK..I'll bite (you have to admit, you set yourself up for this)...yeah we'd like to see you out of them..LMAO
      Icelandic Blue with "LOW VEO" tags

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396518

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks

=D> more power to GONZO! do what ur heart tells ya nd dont let anyone trash talk ya, F them haters!
      You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron-E-Babe
      OK..I'll bite (you have to admit, you set yourself up for this)...yeah we'd like to see you out of them..LMAO
      BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I guess I did! =D>

Thanks for all the encouragement.

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron-E-Babe
      i didnt want to be the first to say it

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast