•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Photo Buster Lic. Plate Covers and Spray's

Still love my daily driver
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Photo Buster Lic. Plate Covers and Spray's

Anyone know of any that really work. i saw Mythbusters and they put a few on and none of them really worked. My friend got a spray that says if you get the ticket they will pay for the ticket and refund the spray. another friend has an after market Front bumper and placed the lic plate in the front windshild making the glair on the glass block the camera. i talked to a Cop and he said that any plastic cover on you're plates is not legal and you must have a front and rear plate in the State of CA. i don't know about any other state.

OK GO..................

You did WHAT? to your Aveo? HAHAHAHAHA

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks
      first of all the cameras we have here in moses lake on the street lights are always recording and as soon as you run a red light or speed through the intersection it snaps 2 pictures in a row then takes the correct time chunk of video of when you went through, they are all recording and taking pics from behind you not in front of you. they pull the pic of your rear license plate and watch the video to see if you actually did or didnt break any law. the senors (also for speed) are in the road so radar detectors and jammers are useless.

our traffic cams are through Redflex: http://www.redflex.com.au/html/usa/index.php
      you will see what i mean when you look at the site. if you highlight washington you will see moses lake is one of the few cities to use redflex systems and it looks like alot of places use these in CA. I am network tech for the city and manage all of the patrol cars laptops and pd server, if you have any questions i might ask the chief of mlpd for ya.

Thanks
      Dude Redflex is Ripping People Off they make 85% of the ticket up to $4,500.00 then it 50-50 after that for EACH intersection! i am in the wrong Buisness

Thanks
      ya no kidding.., is redflex used in your area?

Thanks
      I don't really think those spray things would work, and that reflective cover might work, but meh, not sure. In AZ at least, there isn't a law saying you can't put a cover on your plates (in fact I've seen tinted plates. No problems.

Something I might be curious about, what about that 3M laptop screen privacy filter? Would that work?
      "If I parked a T-72 tank in my back yard, aimed the cannon towards Mexico, and muttered something
      about protecting my village from an invasion, the police would show up and probably haul me away."

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2619314

Thanks
      we have those here too... i've never ran it, but my friends have lol.

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks

my plates have covers on em, they shoot off alot of glare which makes um pretty much unreadable. thats the only pic i have loaded up to my pc but i have others that have the whole plate and u cant see a damn thing.

i have a full foto here:
      http://hondaswap.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=2620
      You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

Thanks
      Hondaswap ehh? lol

Do you break the law a lot? Why the need to conceal your license plate from cameras?
      -- xtreme 2

Body Kits | Exhaust | Intakes | More!
      http://www.dlspeedonline.com/
      http://www.facebook.com/DLSpeed

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by B1rdbrain
      Dude Redflex is Ripping People Off they make 85% of the ticket up to $4,500.00 then it 50-50 after that for EACH intersection! i am in the wrong Buisness
      holy sh*t did you see some of the video on their main page, the one with the white van on the left... it's amazing no one died...

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by mtlswift
      Quote Originally Posted by B1rdbrain
      holy sh*t did you see some of the video on their main page, the one with the white van on the left... it's amazing no one died...
      here in L.A. we have the redflex system and a few others and they shorten up the yellow on all of them and has caused more wrecks then saved lives. Watch this video if you have a cover or use a spray http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sVIg...eature=related

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast