•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the old site

Still love my daily driver
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

the old site

so i was looking around and found the old site...... IT SUCKS ASS
      i found this one thread that tells everyone to jump ship i can see why. this site is way better.

You did WHAT? to your Aveo? HAHAHAHAHA

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks
      yeah, but i think there are a few people posting over there. im not to sure why people are trying to keep it alive. the owner of that site came back, and is trying to bring the site back to life.

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks
      it took some time to change over but it was well worth it.

Thanks
      I've looked at it and posted to it...but it seems like some don't like the "testosterone" in this forum..LOL

Maybe this is a better forum for you to enter http://www.betterhomesandgardens.com
      Icelandic Blue with "LOW VEO" tags

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396518

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by Ron-E-Babe
      I've looked at it and posted to it...but it seems like some don't like the "testosterone" in this forum..LOL

Maybe this is a better forum for you to enter http://www.betterhomesandgardens.com
      haha, what is funny is that most of the people fro the other from moved to this one, so i dont know why the testoserone would be any higher over here.

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      Why did everyone switch over to a new forum....I come back after a fwe months and the forum is dead. A Coup d'état of the former owners?
      2006 Aveo 5 LS

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by the.can
      Why did everyone switch over to a new forum....I come back after a fwe months and the forum is dead. A Coup d'etat of the former owners?
      Someone got tired of the yellow frogs and limitations of the old forum. So they (exodus) pay for the new site and invited us all to the new forum. A few guys responded, "who's this guy think he is" -- played as guidos in this flashback. Most of us from the old forum started looking at the new one and we started posting. A few unappreciated members took all the useful post and copied them over. With the unrestricted speech and cool new features like the garage. Oh, and it doesn't look like a crappy 1996 forum look. You can thank me for the banner later So then the guidos, upset that they couldn't retain their post counts, contacted the forum admin (who doesn't own an Aveo). He made some lame post about a Coup d'etat and there was little wake on this forum except for a few post flaming his apparent lake of street cred. I would like to add that more progress has been made on this forum. We can post our mods in the garage and post faqs with links to their car and not a bunch of post with pics linked in them. AveoSam released his coveted CAI how-to and a few new members have really made some headway with C3 and GR. Shapinoweno gets an honorable mention for the UD Pulley. We are about to reach ricer status due to the increasing availability of parts on eBay. Needless to say, we like it here and we need to squash the drama at the end of this sentence.

Thanks
      fughetaboutit

Yeah, what he said
      Icelandic Blue with "LOW VEO" tags

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396518

Thanks
      Well i didn't mean to start up bad blood. i just had like 100000000 emails from the douche that got the old site up and running again and i just had to say what i feel about that site. if it was a news letter i would use it as T.P. and if it didn't hurt my computer i would piss all over the old site. thats how i feel and i wasn't even around when the old site was all we had. hahaha So let me kiss a little ass and thank the Aveosam and all of you that helped.
      You did WHAT? to your Aveo? HAHAHAHAHA

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by kirbycope
      Quote Originally Posted by the.can
      Why did everyone switch over to a new forum....I come back after a fwe months and the forum is dead. A Coup d'etat of the former owners?
      Shapinoweno gets an honorable mention for the UD Pulley.
      What? I dont get any mentions for producing the pulley for the masses? (which I later turned over to whiteraven)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast